martes, 21 de julio de 2009

Mimetize

As I listen to Daft Punk, Metallica and Guns N' Roses, I can only remember old times.

When everything, except having a good time, was none of our business; when we could laugh without masking our tears; when we could actually BE happy. Now, we gotta think any act we do, as we might hurt somebody with our words: sharp as a blade, and harmful as an arrow.

I wanna go back, when everything was simple. A smile, a burst of laughter, a cheering for a late friend who just made it in time, simple times - happy times, when we could be in Paradise City without occuping someone's place, when... when we were blind-folded.

You and me got the choice, become blind or continue as we are, hypocrites in a masquerade, strangers in the mist. And as I continue to think, the blind fold starts to glow, with that shining is way too much of a temptation to ignore. And there it lies, right in front of me with the menace of becoming part of me.

I heard once we prefer knowledge over bliss...
I think knowledge is a bliss, though you can tell the difference.

2 comentarios:

Ryosatsuma dijo...

adulthood sometimes seems harder than it should be.

By the way, this can become a perfect song XD

Lysquon dijo...

Yeah, It could be a song. Life it's just life.